There are many great resources for educators that range from readers theater to trial simulation games. Check out some of these sites and I would encourage everyone to leave comments and share other sites that they like.
- Justice by the People - Constitution Day September 17, 2010 http://www.scholastic.com/americanjustice/
- Make your case - trial simulation game http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=3749996
- Constitution Center http://www.constitutioncenter.org/ncc_progs_Constitution_Day.aspx
- Ed Helper - http://search.edhelper.com/cgi-bin/ednet.cgi
- Teaching with Documents: Observing Constitution Day http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/constitution-day/
- ConstitutionFacts.com http://www.constitutionday.cc/
- CNN - Constitution Day Activity http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/studentnews/09/14/activity.constitution.day/index.html